Thursday, July 1, 2010

What you have all been waiting for...

A post without (too many) words!  Got this idea from a fellow blogger, Agrigirl, this morning, and decided to dispense with my usual wordy ruminations and favor you all with a sample of my new-found-hobby product - photographs. The ones I'm posting here were all taken within a mile (and most in my backyard) of our house in Western North Carolina (Waynesville), except for the one of Sunrise on the Outer Banks of NC (in Duck - a beautiful and favorite little town).  Enjoy - and once again, please leave a comment if you drop by...better yet - send me some of your own photos!  I'll be happy to post them as well!


As always, Gentle Reader (and Viewer), I wish you all enough...
Click here to see photos

This will take you to a link that will say the "photos are not available."  Click on "View PTCalhoun's gallery."  When there, click on album, "What you have been waiting for."  If you have difficulty viewing slide show, please notify me via comments section below!  Thanks!

 

5 comments:

  1. They are beautiful photos. Especially drawn to the cherries that have been picked. What amazing color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them- beautiful photos... Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I'm having a ball learning to use a camera! Good therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lua: Welcome to the site...I love to read comments, so let me know what's on your mind as well as giving me your ear (and eyes) to learn some of what's on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Duck . . . the Duck Deli . . . and all of the Outer Banks.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete