Sunday, October 3, 2010

Give My Regards to Blogspot. . .



TO ALL MY FRIENDS IN BLOG-LAND:

As of 3:10 p.m. EDT on this day, Sunday, October 3, 2010, my blog, known as:

  Reflections From a Cloudy Mirror

has been completely and permanently relocated to WordPress!  The URL for my new site, while bearing the same name, is :


All of my previous posts have been transferred to that site, as well as the comments.  This move was necessitated by the large number of problems I started to experience with the Blogger domain, not the least of which was the inability of readers and followers from other domains to post their comments on the site.   I'm sure you all know by now that I love the comments and discussions from my readers as much as I love writing the blog in the first place!  If you are a follower or subscriber from the Blogger domain, please be sure to transfer your "membership" to my new digs.  I look forward to visiting with you all in my new home. You are welcome any time, and you don't have to come alone - bring your friends!  The larger the party, the better!

I offer you my love and especially my thanks for spending some of your time with me and sharing in my "Reflections." I have attempted to give you a "Paula's-Eye-View" of what I see - and the view is always changing!  You have always given back to me exactly what I have needed, and it is always, just exactly, enough. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment