Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Lazy, Stole-it-From-Cin, Sunday Morning, Before Church, Nerve-Calming, Too-Tired-To-Come-Up-With-Anything-Else Blog Post


     1. Where will you be in an hour? -  In the bathroom, getting ready for Church, fixing my hair, etc.
     2. Who will be your next kiss? - Probably our dog, Princess.
     3. Is there something purple within 10 feet of you? - Yes.  It's on my left arm.  A rather florid-looking painless bruise.
     4. Are you wearing socks right now? – No, I am barefoot.  (Me, too, Cin!)
     5. When was the last time you went out of state? – One of the last Sundays in August, we were in Athens, Tennessee; Ashley was a guest preacher at a church  we  served many years ago.
    6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? – No.  Ready to go anytime, though!
    7. What was the last thing you had to drink? – A sip of Coke Zero, (it was handy, and I was thirsty).
    8. What are you wearing right now? – Mismatched pajamas – flowered pink capri-length bottoms, and a pink Outer Banks T-Shirt on top.
     9. What was your last purchase? – Assorted items at “Wally-World” last night, including a few groceries.
   10. What’s the last thing you wrote down? –I scribbled down a few quick biographical notes on a character in a story I am writing:  “Coralee born when he was 30, disappeared when he was 48, day after her 18th birthday.”
    11. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? –Gerald Jacobson, who called for Hubs, and to whom I transferred the call.
   12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? – Yep!  Among the items purchased last night were a new bra and a package of panties.
   14. What’s the last sporting event you watched? –Ryder Cup golf this weekend.  (HEY CIN!  WHAT HAPPENED TO #13?)
   16. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? – With my granddaughter, Zoë, rockin’ away the morning!  (HEY, CIN!  WHAT HAPPENED TO #15?)
    17. What is the last thing you purchased online? – A wireless mouse and tote bag, both for my new computer, and some photo paper.
    18. One thing you hate about yourself? – My eagerness to answer quizzes like this instead of doing something truly productive.
    19. What’s your favorite soup? – At present, Tortilla, but ask me again tomorrow.  Soup is a favorite food, and I love all kinds!
   20. Do you miss anyone? – Yes. Many, many people. (And a few beloved pets!)
   21. Last play you saw? – “A Child’s Christmas in Wales.”  Not sure if that’s the last, but it’s the first one to come to mind.
   22. What are your plans for tomorrow? – De-cluttering the house as prep work for housekeeper on Tuesday, and a Dr.’s appointment.
   23. Ever got to go camping? – Took a bunch of Jr. Girl Scouts once – we were completely rained out just after getting our tents up!
  24. What do you want right now? – My back to quit stabbing me in, well, my back!
  25. Were you an honor roll student in Elementary school? – Yes.
  26. What do you know about your future? – There will be sorrow, but mostly joy, and I will be happy.
  28. Where are your best friends located? – In my heart.  (HEY, CIN!  WHAT HAPPENED TO #27?)
  29. Do you have a tan? – Only the books by Amy Tan in my bookshelf.
  30. How old do you want to be when you have kids? – I was 26. (Even if I hadn’t been old enough then, I would’ve gotten there pretty fast after!)
  31. Last person who made you cry? – Rosemary Clooney, singing “Time Flies.”
 32. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? – Pierced ears.
 33. Have you ever sipped your soda through a straw? – Yes.
 34. How do you like your soda? – Preferably cold, but never with ice.
 35. Last time you took a shower? -  Friday.
 36. What is one thing you’re afraid of? – People finding out I didn’t shower yesterday.
 37. What is your mood right now? – Anticipating singing a solo in church this morning.
 38. Are you someone’s best friend? – I flatter myself by thinking I am.
 39. Do you have a crush on someone? – Other than Hubs, there are several actors I can think of right now. . .
 40. What are you doing right now? – Wasting time answering this quiz.  Now it’s your turn!
Thanks to theonlycin for her post this morning, and therefore mine!  Have a wonderful day, Gentle Readers!  May it be filled to overflowing with enough. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment