Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm Moving. . .



(This post is being published on both of my blog-sites in preparation for the complete change-over which is hopefully coming soon. I have attempted to change some of the content of this post, depending on where you are when you read it!)

Frustrations with Blogger have led me to transfer my blog to WordPress.  If you arrived  here by accident, then WELCOME!  Welcome, in fact to all of you – no matter how you got here.  This blog is, has been, and will continue to be  a forum for me to share my reflections on what is going on in my life, as well as ideas and observations about what’s happening in the world at large.  You will find some poetry, rants, memoirs – a general stream-of-consciousness collection intended to not only unclutter my mind, but to share with whoever is willing to take a sail, some of the things I see when I stop to take a glance at the mirror of my mind’s eye.  I’ll do my best to supply my readers with a paddle – but don’t count on it!  Sometimes when you set sail on my stream – you’ll be on your own!

As soon as I’m able, I will have a Photos page set up for the WP site, too.  Stay tuned!

Until everything gets transferred over, you are invited to view my posts at both addresses:

http://reflectionsfromacloudymirror.blogspot.com/ 
(Where you are now!)

- or -

http://paulatohlinecalhoun1951.wordpress.com/

WordPress visitors will find it easier to leave their comments on the WP blog, however!  I look forward to hearing from you all!
Please remember to leave your own comments and reflections. . .I’d like to take a voyage up your stream, too! (No paddles required. . .)

 Until we read again, I wish you all, wherever you may find yourself, enough. . .

1 comment:

  1. Yay! See you over in my neck of the woods! :-) Sorry I got SOO behind on reading! I'm catching up. :-)

    ReplyDelete